- “Congrats to all the #mobunc organization, very nice day, great location, good food, very interesting topics. All in all i’m happy I came :)” (@pedrocustodio)
- “Finally home, had an awesome time at #mobunc met lots of old mobile friends. Thanks for organising this guys!” (@mahoekst)
- “#mobunc was cool :-)” (@ilgor)
- “I have been at the Mobile Unconference Düsseldorf Edition today, a kind of BarCamp just a little bit more structured but as fun as any other I guess” (@0m4r, Blog)
- “yeah, Mobile UNconference Düsseldorf was the best ever BarCamp I’ve attended. Very well organized by an international team!” (Friedhelm, Comment)
After the Dutch attendees arrived the kick-off session with a funny introduction round started. The talks/workshops were determined and the unconference could get started. The topics were pretty diverse, but there were a lot about about cross-platform development (“My result: It’s all about cross-plattform solutions!” @danielrieber). Here is a short overview:
- Ripple Emulator - a testing platform for developers to test their widget (from @tinyhippos)
- apparat.io - a HTML5 apps packager (from Uxebu)
- Unify - an open sourced smart phone framework, also check out Unify Training (@fastner)
- Microsoft Windows Phone 7
- WAC - Wholesale Application Community
- The Vodafone Developer Day alongside the Mobile Unconference
All talks were pretty interesting and no one longer than 30 minutes. We had lively discussions as well. The Mobile Unconference can really be seen as a big success. We had over 100 (international) attendees and an overall nice atmosphere, which was carried over to Tannenbaum after the conference.
Many thanks to all the other organizers and sponsors (Enterprise Europe Network, Microsoft, Sevenval, O’Reilly, Syntens, Mobile Games Blog, Rotterdam Media Commission, Codeglue, Zenit), all of our speakers and of course all the attendees for such a great day!
Here are some pictures: